• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Binocular Harness For Nikon 8x32 SE Porro and 10x40 Porro (1 Viewer)

follownoone

Probably been discussed before, but can anyone suggest a good binocular harness for the above mentioned bins. They have different strap connections as opposed to Roof bins and that is all I have seen people use harnesses with.

Thanks

Try the following which has a few useful attachment points for binoculars and suchlike.
https://4thelement-diving.co.uk/pro...MIovm89b2z1gIVR5SyCh105wbuEAQYASABEgLIvPD_BwE

This has to be a joke right??

To the OP I have the Nikon SE 8x32 and 10x42. I use the vortex connectors and the RY ultra light harness.

Highly recommend the RY harness, have it on all my bins except for my loaners.

I would suggest you use the vortex connectors as they work better with these porros than the RY connectors due to the way they orient the split ring.

Also Adorama is a better source for the vortex connectors as they have much more reasonable shipping costs on small parts vs. optics4birding.

Hope this helps.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back