• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Your Choice in a Sub $200 Open Bridge Bino in 8X? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUHerd

Hey all,

I have one more question I need help with. After this I'll take a break for a while and won't ask any more.

I think I'd like to get a set of the Open Bridge type binos in either 8x32 or close or 8x42 or close. I need it to be less than $200.

What got me started was reading some reviews and ran across a review from bestbinocularsreviews.com of the OPTICRON SAVANNA R 8x33. It was rated Best Bino Under $200 for 2016.
http://www.bestbinocularsreviews.com/Opticron8x33SavannaR-164.htm

I like the features of that style of body and the weight savings and better hand holds that it gives. I am asking about your favorites and recommendations just to have some other choices other than the OPTICRON SAVANNA R 8x33.

I do like that sized objective, the 30-36mm size instead of the 42. Just for weight savings. I would gladly take a 42mm if the weight savings were there and they had the features I was looking for.

So, if you wouldn't mind helping me one last time, I would appreciate it.

Please give your thoughts and opinions on other bino models that fit into what I am looking at here, the open bridge type body.

Thank you kindly for all the help and advice, I appreciate it.

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back