• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Announcing the winners of the March 2006 photo competition (1 Viewer)

IanF

From the 71 entries this month 30 were selected for the voting booth. On conclusion of voting we had run away winner. It's not often we see such an outright winner in the monthly competitions.

1st place goes to chris baker with his entry Wait your turn! which attracted 40/153 votes cast.

2nd placed was jenygard with Nuthatch attracting 18/153 votes.

3rd place went to Forcreeks with Sittin' Pretty - Wood Duck attracting 15/153 votes.

Congratulations to each of you :t:

Details of the April theme will be posted in a couple of days time.

Congratulations Chris, deserved winner with colorful action at the feeder. And thank you all that voted for my picture.

jenygard

Well done Chris - topped off a good day hasn't it. :-O

D

Hi Folks,

Thank you for all your kind comments and a big thank to all who gave me their vote. My vote went to Jenygard's Nuthatch which was excellent.

Thanks Ian for all your hard work, as always, you've got my address so you can send the bino's any time you like!! 3:) 3:)

Me I'm off to find some Birds on Water!!

ATB

CB

Fine well-deserving shot Chris. It had lots of attractive qualities, and I think was recognized as "the shot to beat" from the getgo. Will be looking for lots more good stuff from you, so big congrats. Congrats too, jenygard. Thanks to all who voted and all the entrants.

Last edited:
Congratulation's all ... Absolutely amazing capture's,
Professional looking picture's ... Well Done,
Take care,
John,

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back