• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Announcing the winners of the June 2006 photo competition (1 Viewer)

IanF

Congratulations to hillie, the winner of the June 2006 photo competition.

From the 51 qualifying entries 30 were selected for the voting booth. From the 124 votes cast by members the results were as follows.

1st hillie with Robin Ra Ra Skirt which attracted 25 votes.

2nd grizzlyike with Hot Lips! with 20 votes.

3rd tcollins with Now class we need to discuss personal hygene with 13 votes.

Congratulations to each of you and thank you to everyone who took the trouble to view the entries and cast your vote.

The entries will remain in place a few days before details of the July competition are posted.

Congratulations, Hillie, on a wonderful, funny capture. Congratulations also to tcollins on your third place photo.

Many thanks to everyone who voted for my photo.

grizzlyike

Never expected to win but thanks to all who voted and for the comments, its much appreciated. Well done to all the entries, particularly to grizzlyike and tcollins I thought they were both excellent.

John

Congratulations Hillie that was one funny photo and well taken. Congratulations to second and third, two excellent photo's and well done to everyone who took part they were all excelent.

Congratulations to hillie - and all those who participated. This was definitely the most "fun" monthly competition I have seen so far...

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back