Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
||Thread Tools||Rate Thread|
|Thursday 24th March 2011, 21:59||#1|
UK Bird guide
Join Date: Sep 2009
Voluntary wildlife video photographer in london
I am looking for a amateur/semi pro video cameraman to help out in London on may 21st and 22nd to video record my big London bird race which aims to raise money for the rspb. This role is not paid but should be a really good day out and would help a good cause.
Please visit the blog for details. http://harryandlukeslondonbirdrace.b...bird-race.html
This person must
- be happy to help without monetary incentive
- have their own video equipment and happy to use it for the day (this doesn't have to be industry standard, a good handheld camera would be fine)
- be able to help with video editing
- be happy to get up very early morning around 3am until 10pm at night
- be physically fit to cope with a very strenuous and demanding few days on the move
Ideally this person would have
- some bird ID skills in order to take part and help spot the birds
If this appeals to you or someone you know then please PM me with a little bit about yourself and why you think you would be the best person to get involved.
|Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|'Not a' wildlife photographer of the year?||paul goode||Cameras And Photography||40||Tuesday 16th March 2010 12:45|
|Wildlife Photographer of the Year||Kits||Birds & Birding||7||Monday 26th October 2009 15:38|
|Sunday,s Voluntary Work for the Wildlife Trust,||bellow||Your Birding Day||1||Monday 27th April 2009 15:46|
|Wildlife Photographer of the Year||Hindolbittern||Cameras And Photography||14||Tuesday 8th November 2005 20:17|