• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Some photos for the database (1 Viewer)

chris baker

Hi,

I've recently posted some pics;

Snowy Plover, Wilson's Plover, Great Crested Flycatcher and Yellow throated warbler. You appear to have zero photos of these on the database. I would have liked to put the links up for you but alas my way around on a computer is not that advanced!! You'll find them in my gallery.

Regards

CB

Hi Chris,

Thanks for uploading the photos :t:

All four were featured in the Database however your Wilson's Plover and Yellow throated Warbler are better examples and have now replaced the ones that were in place.

With the Database you sometimes have to try a couple of searches as one letter or hyphen difference fails to bring back the bird you are looking for. The Snowy Plover goes by the Common Name 'Kentish Plover' in the Database - same scientific name at least.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back