• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (6 Viewers)

oh wow! I would be very pleased were it my painting - sheer elegance. One of your absolute cream of the crop.

Ah, the joy of Waxwings - An absolutely delightful representation. As C says, Japanese silk!

I want this 'design' on everything - my curtains, my bed linen, stained glass for my windows, T-shirts, dresses ...

And certainly on all my Christmas postage stamps!

Debrah and her Robins got me interested
and john forgot to mention great photo of berry passing
some sketches from today

Attachments

• L1240156.jpg
    L1240156.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 63
Crikey Arthur! These are some of my favourite sketches by you.

Absolutely magnificent Robin studies!

You've captured its essence, and bold spirit magically well...

Debrah and her Robins got me interested
and john forgot to mention great photo of berry passing
some sketches from today

Excellent sheet of sketches Arthur - I'm still waiting for a day off from work to get going on some. Only two contributions so far on the Robin thread, so hope you'll work these up into a 'finished' piece for us to add to the collection - Top right hand pose is spot on for a ticking bird!

Wonderful waxwings Arthur, but the Robin sketches are different class! Masterfully done and a real inspiration for me to try something different to the waterbirds. Passerines seldom show well enough in my birding/sketching time so I need to make more of an effort to see or entice 'em out. These really do want me to go stick a spade in the ground!

Russ

Crikey Arthur! These are some of my favourite sketches by you.

Absolutely magnificent Robin studies!

You've captured its essence, and bold spirit magically well...

I've never seen any of 'your' robins but even knowing that I have to agree with Phil. These sketches have tremendous personality and sensitivity.

Ta Gaby and Phil
I have been persistently asked to do a woodcock and kept putting it off.So I thought it was time I took up the challenge

Attachments

• L1240185.jpg
    L1240185.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 56

Users who are viewing this thread

Back