• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird of Thailand (1 Viewer)

So much nice work here! Are the two broadbills the same painting? The first of the broadbills is a masterpiece, just wonderful in its lightness and floating colours. Excellent stuff!

Very, very nice work, Punlop. It is wonderful that you share the beautiful birds and other creatures of your country to folks like me who may never get to visit Thailand. Please continue showing your work to us.

Mrs Gould ' s Sunbird
Watercolour on paper
Punlop anusonpronprem
in Thailand

Attachments

• 560159_291435454319470_1580035674_n.jpg
    560159_291435454319470_1580035674_n.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 69
I was away from the forum for too many months last year, and missed your posts. The birds are just spectacular!

You have some wonderful birds over there and you have captured them very well with the Pencils. May I ask what make you use as the blending looks great ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back