• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lens User Manuals - 500mm (1 Viewer)

birder said:
Hi there - does anyone know of a website which has a 500mm f4 IS L lens user manual on it?

Thanks

Kevin

Short answer, No.
Longer answer - I believe that the Robert Scott outfit which publishes the EOS Magazine has these items for sale, and from memory I think they can be ordered from their website. (i.e. I couldn't find a download for my 300 f2.8L.)

HTH

Not of much help, but the 300/2.8, 400/2.8, 500/4 and 600/4 all share the same manual. There's really not much of interest in it. Are there any particular areas of the manual you need? I can take photos of the pagesfor you, if need be.

cheers
Andy

Andy Bright said:
Not of much help, but the 300/2.8, 400/2.8, 500/4 and 600/4 all share the same manual. There's really not much of interest in it. Are there any particular areas of the manual you need? I can take photos of the pagesfor you, if need be.

cheers
Andy

Hi Andy and Malcolm. Thanks - my what quick reactions!

I have a 500mm f4. but have mislaid the manual. I've also just bought the 100-400mm - wonder if the manual differs much from it - mainly the IS aspect.

Kevin

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back