• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birduder 344 (1 Viewer)

astley

Afternoon guys and gals.

Finished this book a couple of nights ago, if you have not read it get a copy and give it a go.

Well written and I am sure every birdwatcher, no matter who they are will liken themselves at some point to the author.

Paul

I've only got 56, is that okay?! Thanks Astley glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the PMs and Amazon review. Good luck with your son and hope the list grows, don't forget to enforce garden listing!

As I mentioned on another thread, this is a great read. Really enjoying it, and also can empathise with the thought-processes so easily. Currently up to 2008, so not long to go.

Without going overboard, this is simply a very well written book. A birdwatchers lifetime story.

You are welcome Rob. Finished it this morning.

As I said, thoroughly enjoyed it, loved your exquisite way of humouring the mentality of our profession! I can fully associate with it.

Sorry if that causes embarrassment. I can assure people I have never met Rob, read it yourself, and make your own mind up.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back