• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

i asked father christmas for (1 Viewer)

stuart C smith

swansong
this year i asked father chistmas for a pair of nikon 25x150 bins and a suitable neoprene strap. what [ if you have been good ] did you ask for ?. regards stuart . [ international playboy and model ] .

Last edited:
stuart C smith said:
this year i asked father chistmas for a pair of nikon 25x150 bins and a suitable neoprene strap. what [ if you have been good ] did you ask for ?. regards stuart . [ international playboy and model ] .

I hope you've asked him for a sturdy tripod too ;)

John.

alan_rymer said:
GPS navigation system where the destination is a choice of birds ( whether "found" or not )!
alan, i thought you knew where the nurses home is. regards stuart [ international playboy and photograpic model ]

john barclay said:
I hope you've asked him for a sturdy tripod too ;)

John.
no , i just picked up a triple AA EX MOD TRUCK off ebay [ a lovely olive green one ] just got to get it in the hide. regards stuart. [ international playboy and model ].

stuart C smith said:

What would I like for Christmas, well let me see....hmmmm, I have all the birding equipment I need really, just need a tall, dark, handsome man (preferably with long hair) oh and with a box of milk tray!!!!!!! (anybody my age plus will remember the advert) who is interested in birding and nature in general.... one day!!!!!! ;) :girl:

Penny Clarke said:
What would I like for Christmas, well let me see....hmmmm, I have all the birding equipment I need really, just need a tall, dark, handsome man (preferably with long hair) oh and with a box of milk tray!!!!!!! (anybody my age plus will remember the advert) who is interested in birding and nature in general.... one day!!!!!! ;) :girl:
On my way.
Oh hang on. Only 5' 7", balding with 0.5 haircut and not even my closest mate would call me handsome. Ah well. Can get Milk Tray tho. ;)

ooo, planet earth dvd box set, opticron samsung i6 digiscoping kit (already got but can't use it). opticron 20-60x hdf eyepiece. errm thats about it.

Penny Clarke said:
sorry penny, kings lynns to far to come on my trike, and i have lost my high security hair net . but i did find a quarter of fishermans friends . shame ! regards stuart. and i do like birds but i cant remember why. [ international playboy and photograpic model ].

Penny Clarke said:

Hi Penny.If you fancy a 6 foot Scotsman,Im your man.Not sure if I could jump out of a Helicopter,climb up a drainpipe,unlock a window and leave your "Milk Tray" box intact though..!

stuart C smith said:
alan, i thought you knew where the nurses home is. regards stuart [ international playboy and photograpic model ]
stuart
Only use I've now got for the nurses home is to ask if they'll rub embrokation on my lumbago!. Or maybe as a raptor watch point?;)

alan_rymer said:
stuart
Only use I've now got for the nurses home is to ask if they'll rub embrokation on my lumbago!. Or maybe as a raptor watch point?;)
hi alan , at my age the only thing that gets rubbed on me is embalming fluid.

father christmas is a birder, i went out 1 day with him birding in winter, his wife said he had to put his hat and gloves on, he said why, she replied it might raindeer, we got a sac full of birds, what a day 3:)

Last edited:
stuart C smith said:
my little grandson said to father christmas, i would like this, and i would like that, and added, and anything else you think i would like.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back