• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bebirder's Photo Quiz (1 Viewer)

bebirder

As season one of the famous "Birderbf's Photo Quiz" comes to a close, where will all the hard-core bird-quiz guessers go for a challenge?

Fortuately, I am making a photo-quiz for all those people who can't wait for some random kid's schedule to open up. This quiz will take the same format as Birderbf's Quiz and the same scoring rules are in effect. However, as a twist, a secret and tangible prize will be given to the winner of the quiz. When Birderbf's Quiz comes back online, this quiz will go into intermission to allow me to retain my role as the current champion;). Good Luck!

Here is the first quiz photo for you to chew on. It will be worth 20 points:

Attachments

• Picture 1140quiz 1.jpg
    Picture 1140quiz 1.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Fortuately, I am making a photo-quiz for all those people who can't wait for some random kid's schedule to open up.

Random kid? RANDOM KID?!!?! Sorry if I forecast a busy year! :eek!:

Well, current champion, I'll go for a bunch of cars, some sand, the odd rock, water, trees, a fence, more sand, a house or two, and maybe even Common Terns, RIng-billed and Herring Gulls. But it's impossible to say. o:)

Fruit Salad...yummy yummy

Next one is here:

Attachments

• P3240045small.JPG
    P3240045small.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Wow, did you take that photo? Nice fruit salad!

American White Pelican
Brown Pelican
Herring Gull
Reddish Egret
Double-crested Cormorant
Laughing Gull

Wow, did you take that photo? Nice fruit salad!

American White Pelican
Brown Pelican
Herring Gull
Reddish Egret
Double-crested Cormorant
Laughing Gull

Yes, I should say that all the images used in this thread have been taken by me. Also, you're wrong. Sorry!

American White Pelican, Brown Pelican, Ring-billed Gull, Reddish Egret, Laughing Gull & Double-crested Cormorant

White Ibis
American White Pelican
Ring-billed Gull
Laughing Gull
Franklin's Gull
Double-crested Cormorant
Brown Pelican
Reddish Egret

Nope, you aren't very close, but you're the closest yet.

EDIT: I should have wrote that this photo is worth 40 points, now 43

American White Pelican
Brown Pelican
Reddish Egret
Laughing Gull
Ring-billed Gull
Herring Gull
Double-crested Cormorant
Snowy Egret?

American White Pelican
Brown Pelican
Reddish Egret
Laughing Gull
Ring-billed Gull
Herring Gull
Franklin's Gull
Double-crested Cormorant
Snowy Egret

Last edited:
American White Pelican
Brown Pelican
Reddish Egret
Laughing Gull
Ring-billed Gull
Herring Gull
Franklin's Gull
Double-crested Cormorant

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back