• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Gardening~NEED IDEAS!! (1 Viewer)

FallenBird

Bird Garden! Plants Needed!~

I have this area in my backyard. In the area I want to turn into a bird garden are a few plants. Plants: grapefruit tree, apple tree, a blackberry plant, and a rose bush. I also tried to replant cuttings from a rosemary plant and a hibiscus plant. Any more plants I should add? I do have 4 Zonal Geraniums and 2 packs of wild flower seeds. Next to the "bird garden" there is a garden of vegetables. I have finches, doves, and hummingbirds in my yard so far! I have other birds too, I just can't name them ;) . What plants should I add?
I have 3 feeders for birds, a hummingbird feeder, and a nesting box. 3:)

Attachments

• DSCN36132.jpg
    DSCN36132.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 151
  • DSCN36122.jpg
    DSCN36122.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCN36112.jpg
    DSCN36112.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCN36102.jpg
    DSCN36102.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back