• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Albino ID please?!! (1 Viewer)

Romafree

This little albino bird has evaded the camera brilliantly, he has quite a talent for it!! 3:)
I wish I could bring in photo more (which I can do on my camera) but please, please can someone tell me what he is??
Having no talent for photos in general, let's hope I can now get a photo on here.....o:D
May have to work on this and return later.....please don't give up on me!!
Mmmm...maybe I should go and read up on how to do this on here first....;)

This is how to upload pictures. If this is not working for you let us know.

How to attach pictures

If you are in a new thread press the grey "Manage Attachments" button. If you are replying to a post you need to press "Go Advanced" first rather than use "Quick Reply".

Press "Browse" to find the picture and then press Upload. Now wait until you see that the upload has completed (information about the file will appear). Attach any other pictures in the same way (there is a maximum of 5 pictures per post) and then press "Close this Window".

Your picture(s) should now be attached.

You need to resize your photo so it is less than 200kb, although it is advisable to keep file sizes below 100kb. The dimensions of any photos should be no more than 1200 pixels on the longest side.

Presume that the photo is too big for this site and I am way out of my depth here....:smoke: the very mention of "upload photos" starts me shaking!!
I did all you said already but nothing happened on "upload" and I have no idea whatsoever how to downsize a pic!!
I have it on my pc and have also hosted it on Shutterfly....please has anyone any other ideas?! :eek!:

Last edited:
Kept trying but all I can do is email this to somebody if anyone would volunteer by pm? Must learn to do this.....

My final attempt!! :smoke::smoke::smoke:
Utterly exhausted now....please can somebody ID him.....his name is Marshmallow!! o:)

Think I downsized too much he was clear in actual photo

Attachments

• Marshmallow, albino.jpg
    Marshmallow, albino.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back