• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

20/20 EyeCare (1 Viewer)

birdazzLED

This place says:

20/20 EyeCare has the area's only full-service lab, so we can fulfill most eyewear prescriptions the same day! Our state-of-the-art lab can produce everything from prescription glasses to highly technical sunglasses, ski goggles, shooting glasses and binoculars. We can produce over 99% of all the eyeglasses needed by the world's population
source:http://eyecare.net/full-service-lab.html

I haven't found any 20/20 binoculars on the net. Anyone know of this place?

I don't think so because, logically, it should have been mentioned after "prescription glasses". Instead "binoculars" is listed after "shooting glasses" under a sporting theme at the end of the sentence.

If you look at their site there is a picture of their showroom Optical Boutique, make the picture bigger and you will see binocular in the clear cabinet in the middle to the right a little. Looks like binoculars below as well.
Regards,Steve

It makes good sense, at least to me.
Why should a store selling visual aid equipment not sell binoculars and scopes as part of their offerings?

Yeah and it says on this page I just wonder if they are indeed their own make and brand.

Specialty Sports and Industrial Eyewear

We're the only local place where you'll find binoculars, shooting glasses, rifle scopes, scuba masks and industrial protective eyewear.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back