• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

EL Swarovision sale (1 Viewer)

proudpapa56

Where'd you go, stay put!
United States
All Swarovski EL Swarovision Binocular models went on sale today in the U.S. and Canada. Thru Nov. 15th, 10% off.

Eagle Optics has the 8.5x42 on sale, new, for $2279.00. 10x42 is $2319.00. 12x50 is $2549.00. The others show "Demo" prices first. (All the Swarovisions at Eagle Optics have red tag sale signs on them.)

Are those prices good deals?

Bob

Those are the 10% (roughly) off sale prices. That takes $280 off the 12x50, $260 off the 10x42, and $250 off the 8.5x42.

Eagle Optics has the 8.5x42 on sale, new, for $2279.00. 10x42 is $2319.00. 12x50 is $2549.00. The others show "Demo" prices first. (All the Swarovisions at Eagle Optics have red tag sale signs on them.)

Are those prices good deals?

Bob

I don't think they're particularly great, but better than some prices I've seen. With Swaro's stellar customer service and transferrable warranty, I look for mint, used ones. For instance, I recently bought my 10x42 SV's, LNIB, for $1700, talked to Swaro CS, registered them, and am good to go.

That is correct. Your warranty generates from the country it was purchased from. Purchase from Germany, that's where you have to send it for warranty work.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back