• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ringed Black-winged Stilt in Portugal (1 Viewer)

ekopa

Hello!

Saw this Black-wined Stilt in January in Tagus Estuary in Portugal. Where should I report it?

Thanks
Alexey

Attachments

• 1E6A2789.JPG
    1E6A2789.JPG
    353.9 KB · Views: 54
Send an email with details to Central Nacional da Anilhagem - ICNF - e-mail encarnacaov[at]icnf.pt

Request info and they will let you know its history. You can write in English - no problem.

I think it may have been ringed at Samouco on the Tejo/Tagus Estuary some time ago.

Just tried - got a reply - there is no such email account. Could you check if the address is correct?
Thanks!

I expect that you swapped the [at] for @ - ?? this is to avoid spam to the email I posted.

If this didn't work for you try sending the info; date, location and photo to the Portuguese ringing association; APAA to the dept. that co-ordinates projects: dep.projectos[at]apaa.pt

Alternatively - and perhaps better is to simply report to http://www.euring.org/ - all Portuguese ringing projects (if your is in fact from one of them!) are registered with EURING.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back