• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Opinion on ES80 (1 Viewer)

The ES 80 GA ED is a scope I am looking closely at myself and during my research I found this - digiscoping results look pretty good to me! This gallery is with the ES80 and Nikon P5100, there is also a gallery of digiscoped images with the same scope and an older Samsung i6 camera which is equally as impressive.
Cheers,
Chris

The ES 80 GA ED is a scope I am looking closely at myself and during my research I found this - digiscoping results look pretty good to me! This gallery is with the ES80 and Nikon P5100, there is also a gallery of digiscoped images with the same scope and an older Samsung i6 camera which is equally as impressive.
Cheers,
Chris

Hello Chris,

Yes, if you want a scope for digi scoping then es 80 ed will be a good scope for you , no doubt about that,the extra money for the top end models will get you better images at mags over about 50x ,when I say images I dont mean pictures just the simple enjoyment of the bird.

PH

Thanks for all the help guys! Im going to try it out soon as I know the local optics shop owner who can hopefully get one.
Thanks
Ash

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back