• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

More Waxwings Cheltenham (1 Viewer)

Mike Beer

I thought they had gone but they returned today in greater numbers. In the tree outside my house I counted 70 on the tree they were feeding from about 40 mtrs away I counted another 35. Not the best pictures I have ever taken because I rushed the pictures in case I spooked the birds.

Mike

Attachments

• P1140889.jpg
    P1140889.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 86
  • P1140891.jpg
    P1140891.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 79
  • P1140899.jpg
    P1140899.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 119
  • P1140903.jpg
    P1140903.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 82
Nice catch of the flock. Saw a similar sight while driving home recently of a flock of Cedar Waxwings near the edge of a swamp.

phil

They have been there for some time a friend of mine counted 70+ a few weeks ago in Oldbury Road, I have been twice but not seen any luck of the draw.

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back