• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Iphone problem running BF. (1 Viewer)

Binoseeker

Mostly using spectacles (myopic) with binoculars.
Hello,

Recently, when i go into BF via my iphone, then suddenly without doing anything an app window apperars, telling me i can bye that app, this appears so frequently I can't practically look at BF on my iphone with any kind of pleasure.....any ideas how to get rid of this malware...for a short moment before the add app appears there is a text, www.appflyers.com...which seems to be connected to an Israeli company....well, yet another country maybe trying to take control over our mobile phones :smoke:

Anders

There is also a page showing shortly, that is involved in some way, with the text : d.afftrx.com

Any ideas how to get rid of this nuisance ? Special settings on the iphone ?

Anders

So it seems to be more people than me having iphone problems on BF....

When I go to BF on my iphone but don't log in, i don't have these problems anymore....it is boring not to be able to log in but what to do...

Anders

No idea what would be causing this problem, I access BF from my iPhone every day and have never had any issue like you describe...

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back