• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

White Throated Kingfisher Portrait (1 Viewer)

ndwgolf

Out today sat in amongst a bunch of Banana trees when this little beauty nearly sat on top of me. I nearly gave myself a hernia getting the camera and lens off the tripod so that I could get into position to take this picture.......... anyway He/She sat there long enough for me to fire off a dozen or so shots
The one attached is a full frame no crop image that is currently coming out of the printer behind me A2 size at 301 PPI

Attachments

• Neils-Photography-131115_Birding-in-Sekinchan_2740.jpg
    Neils-Photography-131115_Birding-in-Sekinchan_2740.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 71
Ooooh... what a cracking picture you've got there Neil, I can sense your excitement at the experience you had when he came in. You did so well - I would have been shaking too much to hold the camera still LOL.

I would love to see you posting some of your lovely pictures in the Gallery too.

At the top of the screen is a row of tabs "Home", "Forums"... the next along is "Gallery".

Open that and you will see a large orange Upload Photo button. Click on it and select the correct Category for your picture (probably Birds of Asia etc... though there's many other options, including wild animals and landscapes) then Browse for your image. There will be two screen, one to give a description for your picture, the other for more details. Fill in as many of the fields as possible too, if you can.

If you need any help, please don't be afraid to ask.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back