• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Red-winged Blackbird (female - Winter plummage) (1 Viewer)

bcurrie

This was taken at a local bird preserve called Farmington Bay.
7275194.jpg

I was approximately 10 meters from him.

Lovely shot of R-W Blackbird, Brian... don't often see photos of them in Winter, and that shot looks very Wintery!
Andy B

Brian,

I have a lot of problems in accessing Bird Forum also. Things seem to change from day to day so I am hoping that eventually things will change in my favor.

It's a shame that you can't access the Gallery because that's where your excellent photos should be uploaded. Do you think if you re-registered it might solve the problem? It may be worth a try.

I love the feamles they are really a pretty bird.. and what is it with the noise these birds make.. sounds like a real rusty jinge slowly being moved...

Gaye, that is probably the best description of their sound that I have ever heard described. I will have to use it in the future.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back