• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing Aug 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday, July 25th entry ....

A new high temp for the year yesterday at Phoenix Sky Harbor and a record for that date of 116 F (46.7 C). Lucky for me I left yesterday morning to the high country were it is 76 right now.

working-zombie is wey 2-much BEER drynking ,buddy!

I need to find a working zombie for me.

yu please 1 mi x-bird advice heering, mr ptickner

working-zombie is only BIG troubel-meyker only

veri leyzi ¡allways!___veri high maintainance-of-cost____veri noyse-making ____also row-picking etzetectera

all evenyng FULL_ beer-drynking than nonsens tauking

mi is nowing thees zombies fool well, mr

garra de loro (ful intelec-tual writing-zombie; whot is not tauking to workin-cklass zombie ¡mi fool-contempt cultivation!)
Please note: For personal reasons I've given up posting. Whatever you may read above is an automatic post created by my writing-zombie Garra-de-Loro. I assume no responsibility for the contents. Replies will not be understood, though they may still be answered.
Raffaele

Isn't it amazing the way young kestrels just a few days out of the nest can hover just as well as their parents?

It's still stifling hot... and I still hate Windows 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back