• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Gray Jay's Photo Quiz (1 Viewer)

Gray Jay

Hey everyone:hi:,

All of the quiz birds will be in the ABA area. I will try to post a new quiz bird every day.

Here's a easy one to start the quiz, For 3 points.

Attachments

• Quiz1.jpg
    Quiz1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 105
My guess (hope I leave it here) is a Male Broad-billed Hummingbird.

neil78 got it, That was harder then i thought.

When someone guesses wrong I will raise the current quiz photo one point higher.

Scores
neil78 6 points

The next one for 5 points.

Attachments

• quiz2.jpg
    quiz2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Yellow-hooded Blackbird.

Must you be such a foul-mouth, Storm-Petrel? 8-P

Correct.....

Scores
1st bebirder 13 points
2nd tim.birdboy 12 points
3rd neil78 6 points

Here's the next, fruit salad yummy yummy, starting at 4 points.

Attachments

• 123quizie.jpg
    123quizie.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 87
Oops, I just caught my own mistake. Was the blackbird a Yellow-hooded or a Yellow-headed? I'm assuming Yellow-headed, they are the North American one...so, I'll guess again. Yellow-headed Blackbird? ;)

You've watched The Wiggles? :'D

Canada Goose
Common Tern
Tufted Duck
Sanderling

Nope.....

Oops, I just caught my own mistake. Was the blackbird a Yellow-hooded or a Yellow-headed? I'm assuming Yellow-headed, they are the North American one...so, I'll guess again. Yellow-headed Blackbird? ;)

Yup, a Yellow headed Blackbird, I'll let you have the points still.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back