• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Elements 7 (1 Viewer)

mcewenrk

Hello,

has anyone had any experience buying Elements 7 from some of the resellers on Amazon who have it at ~£30 ? I'm guessing they must be OEMs - are they OK ?

Thanks,
RM

nor can I - not even in the marketplace. You have not by chance accidentailly looked at one of the books for elements 7 - one or two use the standard elements 7 box cover for a book cover photo on amazon

I would not trust the first (only 100 odd sales) but the second 2 have 1000+ sales and a good 99%ish rating so are probably a safe bet. Take a look through the comments left on their accounts and see what is said - if it seems ok then they probably are.

are there any Costco stores over there near ya,,??

was just at ours and they have the new PSE7 for $79 US and this month they have a coupon for an additional $30 off,,

Derry

are there any Costco stores over there near ya,,?

Hi Derry, Costco is a little bit different in the UK - there are fewer stores and you need to be a 'member' to get access...which is basically limited to people who run their own business (or people who get a membership card from their employer, which is uncommon). And I doubt they would have the same special offers in the UK anyway...

Mark, true on the membership but here in the states anyone can obtain one,, I have an American Express card through Costco and that covers my membership,,

shame there are not more of them around as the $50 is certainly a good buy, I'm going to pass on it since I have PSE6 and it is handling all my present needs,,

Derry

I have purchased from Amazon,used products,one of which was the Office 2003.No probs.In fact I would rather buy from Amazon than e-bay.So to purchase Elements 7 at their used price,does seem to be a good offer.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back