• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Thankyou (1 Viewer)

kneonlight

I posted this on another thread but thought it deserved it's own thread.

I just wanted to pass on my sincere thanks to all that have helped me with my bird photography over the last year. I still have a LONG way to go but thanks to the help (and patience!) of people on here I was able to take photos on a recent trip to Iceland that I was really happy with. As this was probably the only chance I will get to do this trip it was important to me to get to a point where I knew what I was doing before I went. The help of so many people (but especially Roy) got me to a point in my photography that I was happy with before the trip.

Thankyou so much :)

attached is one of the many Red Necked Phalarope shots I took

Attachments

• Red Necked Phalarope5 copy.JPG
    Red Necked Phalarope5 copy.JPG
    229.1 KB · Views: 95
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back