• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Glorious Mull (1 Viewer)

Bea

Hi All

What a wonderful break I had on Mull with wall to wall sunshine from leaving home to returning on Monday night. I'll write a short report later but I don't think I'll beat Brian's list ! Right now I'm trying to read up all I've missed.

For everyone who sent their good wishes for my daughter, she went into hospital on Monday all psyched up for her op the following day but was sent home as they couldn't get any blood for her (something to do with antibodies). This is very annoying as they already knew her blood group. The op has been re-scheduled for next Tuesday so another week of tension.:-C

Hi Bea,

I am so pleased that you had a wonderful break and with the added bonus of sunshine! I for one will look forward to your report.

I hope all goes well next Tuesday for your daughter Bea, such a pity it could not have gone to plan.

Hi Bea

Glad you had such a great time Bea and that the sun shone for you too. I am still remembering my week there with great fondness. (always will) Terrific place.

Don't worry about numbers on lists Bea. Birding and nature is about much more than that as I am sure you know. I shall look forward to your report.

Best wishes to your daughter. Awful when things like that happen and your sent home.

take care

Hi Bea,

Such a rotten shame for her and my sympathies to you all as I really do know what that's like. Our lass has a similar antibodies problem left from the birth of her eldest when she needed a transfusion so she too experiences hic-cups such as this.

At least it isn't too long to have to wait, though the torment is awful I agree and I really do feel for her, poor lass, you also. Still, I do firmly believe in these things being sent for a purpose Bea, so who knows, it may well have been the answer to prayers!

Hang on to those scenes from Mull and I'll look forward to reading all about them - when you've time. Never mind how many you saw, it's the break that matters!

All best wishes,

Sue.

Glad to hear Mull is as beautiful as ever! - I'm leaving tomorrow night for a day birding as part of a scottish weekend, but after the excesses of Florida (going in June) I'm thinking about a lovely week on Mull next year.

Looking forward to hearing more of your adventures, and I hope the midgies are not too vicious this year.

Sorry to hear about your daughter's problems - I'm sure it will be all well and good in a few short weeks.

Steve

Glad you enjoyed your break Bea, you picked the right time as the weather is just so glorious at the moment. I'm looking forward to reading all about it.
Best wishes to your daughter for next Tuesday.

Look forward to your list Bea, hope all goes well with your daughter next week

Ray

Hi Bea,
What a shame, I hope this set back gets sorted on Tuesday.
So glad to hear your trip had some nice memories.
Hope all goes well next week Bea.

I am so pleased you had a good trip, Bea, and send best wishes to your daughter for next week.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back