• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canon 500 f4 (1 Viewer)

lovejoy

Looking to buy the Canon 500 f4, have found a company called Simply Electronics who seem to have the best price, has anyone had any dealings with them who could advise me please.

So, I'm not the only person who missed the used 500 f4L which was briefly listed on the MPB website a few days ago. I dithered and lost - again. (Do I really need it? 1D Mk III & EF 300 f2.8L IS with both 1.4x and 2x extenders, and a 400 f5.6L when I want to travel light.)

So, I'm not the only person who missed the used 500 f4L which was briefly listed on the MPB website a few days ago. I dithered and lost - again. (Do I really need it? 1D Mk III & EF 300 f2.8L IS with both 1.4x and 2x extenders, and a 400 f5.6L when I want to travel light.)

WELL do you need the cash in the bank at 0.5% / 2.5% isa / 3.5% fixed for 5 years lol

The 500 will give you a stop more over the 300/2x tc Combo a little better IQ and faster AF .
i rarely use the como i always go for my 500 f4
Rob.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back