• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Springlike day, and I managed to get out and do some birding for the first time in a while.

Took the 8x30 EII in the backyard (and my cat, though tied on a leash, he didn't exactly help attract birds except for the Blue Jays who stopped by for peanuts, they are practically fearless and so is "Prairie Dog" one of the squirrels I feed who comes up very close (his mother used take peanuts from my hand), so close that I have to throw the peanuts in back of him so he doesn't get too close to the cat.

Then I sat out on the side of the house and used my 10x42 SE to look at the birds in the backyard and a longer distance and more showed up at the feeders.

Now if I just had a pair of WP bins that matched the EII and SE, I wouldn't need to self-medicate with dark chocolate. :)

Brock

Plenty of gulls on the way into work, mostly black headed but some herring and common. The mistle thrush is singing again at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back