• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Carhire in Casablanca. (1 Viewer)

Jens Thalund

I'm gonna touch down at the airport in Casablanca around midnight late in April, and it looks like many of the (larger) car rental companies are closed at that hour.

Are there still some companies, that are open for business at this time of night, and can anyone recommend any specific operators?

Is it best to make reservations on the net, or as a walk-in?

Cheers

Jens

If you didn’t find anything, then you may want to try the other alternative which is to take train to the centre of Casablanca and find a hotel, leaving hiring the car for the morning.

Hi Acrocephalus,
unfortunately I only have 8 days in Morocco, and my plan is to drive down towards Agadir on my first night, to maximise my birding-time.

I'll try and send out emails to a few of the companies, and see if they are open late in the evening.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back