• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Photoshop (1 Viewer)

Photoshop comes with a set of Frames Actions.

If you have not used Actions before they are basically a recording of a set of Photoshop commands. You can access them via the Actions Panel {Window > Actions } you can get the Frames set by hitting the panel drop down on the top right of the panel. Have a try of some of the built in ones. Click on the one you want and press the Play button at the bottom of the panel.

Photoshop comes with a set of Frames Actions.

If you have not used Actions before they are basically a recording of a set of Photoshop commands. You can access them via the Actions Panel {Window > Actions } you can get the Frames set by hitting the panel drop down on the top right of the panel. Have a try of some of the built in ones. Click on the one you want and press the Play button at the bottom of the panel.

Thanks. Mono will try out your instructions, regards. Mike

Hi mdb2,
This is a bit of overkill and a tad pricey but it does cover anything you could ever want.

http://www.ononesoftware.com/products/suite/photoframe/?ind

Another route you could look at is actions,which is basically what the plugins are, theres plenty of free and interesting frame actions lurking about on the web.

http://www.photoshoproadmap.com/Pho...ders-photoshop-tutorials-brushes-and-actions/

http://www.shutterfreaks.com/Actions/ACsAdvancedFrames.html

Happy framing.

Thanks graham will try down this. Avenue. Regards. Mike

Hi again can anyone recommend software plug in for borders in photoshop 10 please. Thanks. Mike

Hi There

I would recommend purchasing from software sites as Lightstalking as most of them are free on heere Mike, :t:
If the ones you need arent on there perhaps try a dicount site as Groupon, for deals on computer software including the Adobe suites or even try Squidoo which has a vast collection of plug ins, Im sure you can find something relevant on there.

Good luck

Mike,

I've just re-read your post and you say Photoshop 10. Do you mean Photoshop Elements 10 or Photoshop CS3, which is actually version 10.

If it is Elements then what I said probably won't work as it is applies to Photoshop.

Sorry to send you down a blind alley!

Mike,

I've just re-read your post and you say Photoshop 10. Do you mean Photoshop Elements 10 or Photoshop CS3, which is actually version 10.

If it is Elements then what I said probably won't work as it is applies to Photoshop.

Sorry to send you down a blind alley!

hi again Mono, yes it's photoshop elements 10. I just need a basic borders or frames to go around the images in the organise section of elements, so that when you double click the image (thumbnail)and it enlarges to full screen the border is still around the image. I am looking for the easiest too use and would prefer that I can do the actions as a batch. Also preferably cheap as possible. Some of the options I have looked at are more expensive than the photoshop elements 10. Kind regards. Mike

I have been using photo gene app for the iPad which is quite good considering the limitations of an app and iPad is there something along these lines for elements 10 in mac form? Kind regards. Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back