• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick post today
To slip over the line
My dearest Zen-Ray
Will you be mine??! :flowers:

Chosun :gh:

P.S. :t: +Brock Art and Nature-an illustrated anthology of nature poetry__Kate Farrell.jpg :t: HansConreidUncle.jpg

P.P.S.El Grande.jpgHere's a pic of "El Grande" RIP when still living (note the two specs at the base ot the trunk - they're people!) the largest flowering plant in the world (although still only a third the size of the General Sherman) killed by some nong :egghead: in Forests Tasmania, and this was after their concerted efforts to begrudgingly let it live (I'd hate to see something they wanted to kill!).
I can just see the poor grunt hauled into HO for a right *rs* kickin'....... :storm: "you d*ckh**d! do you realise how many bl**dy tons of woodchips you've just sent up in smoke?!!!!) - I think he's now been promoted to head of south-east operations :p
There are records of some mountain ash measured in Victoria at 133m (435ft) long (and that's after the tops were blown /smashed out of them) - after being felled and lying on the ground! :C There are reports of over 500ft, but are not proveable at this time due to lightning strikes etc.

Looks like we are witnessing a poorer world right before our eyes - its called "Shrinking Nature" :-C

Last edited:
:t:

Yes! Now let me explain,
without any refrain
I'm an Aussie you know,
tongue firmly in cheek, is how we go,
So when I say 11 languages, there's poetry in that,
but it's mostly license, and that's a fact!
I'll list them here, each and every one,
just remember, it's all for fun.....

1. Kanaydian - Itz tres c-o-l-d heer
2. Merikan - (city) Noo York & (country) Justa - good ol' boys.....Bo Duke, Luke Duke, n Daisy Duke, not ta menshun Rosco P. Coltraine coo-cooo-come back lil' buddy......10-4
3. Kiwi - Fush n Chups Ay, bro
4. Strayan - Crikey! 'ow ya goin' maaaaate.......Struth - stone the flammin' crows
5. Seuth Afrikaan - that's jist nott kricket, ey Greiggy
6. English - (working) cor blimey guv'nah! & (Queen's) Jolly good show chaps, ummphf what, bully bully, tally ho!
7. Welsh - Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod
8. Sko'ish - hoots mun! it's a braw bricht moonlicht nicht tae nicht...
9. Irish - eeeye t'be shure t'be shure, top craic that
10. Black fulla - black fella, - white fella, - yella fella, - any fella, - it don' matta, - longas you a......good fella...
11. bs - some (infact most I'd wager!) say that I'm masterfully fluent in bs!

:-O Chosun :gh:

P.s. well versed Gretchen :t:

Today's lucky number 3224. Congratulations!

Charles

so? how many to go?
that's life
not really bad, and not really too good

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back