• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Op/Tech Bino Wrap fits EL 10x32 SV (1 Viewer)

EnjoyTheView

I just thought I would mention that the Op/Tech Bino Wrap fits the Swarovski EL 10x32 SV model. It's about the maximum size that fits their current wrap model (small).

I really like the idea of this protection system. I don't know if the marketing group didn't talk with the designers though as the marketing material usually shows it attached to the binocular on the top where it interferes with access to the focus control. Attaching it so it hangs un the bottom works much better and puts the closure on the top when folded, so it is facing forward when hanging. Works better this way in my opinion, but both ways are workable.

I just thought I would mention that the Op/Tech Bino Wrap fits the Swarovski EL 10x32 SV model. It's about the maximum size that fits their current wrap model (small).

I really like the idea of this protection system. I don't know if the marketing group didn't talk with the designers though as the marketing material usually shows it attached to the binocular on the top where it interferes with access to the focus control. Attaching it so it hangs un the bottom works much better and puts the closure on the top when folded, so it is facing forward when hanging. Works better this way in my opinion, but both ways are workable.

I have used the Bino-wrap with much success, fitted 'upside-down' as you describe on an 8x32 EL. A delightfully simple rain/impact solution. I agree though that the 32mm EL is the maximum size of instrument that the wrap will fit, contrary to Op-tech's sales blurb if I remember correctly. Cheaper than Swarovski's Bino-guard too.

RB

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back