• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

More Bill on TV including Bill Oddie Goes Wild 4 (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
I just read this on Bill Oddie's website that there will be a 4th series of Goes Wild he is in exotic places like California,Iceland and South Africas southern tip this is due to air on 7th,14 and 21 December at 5.30pm. Also there is planned for another Wild In Your Garden show but it will be called Britan Goes Wild looks like Bill is a busy boy :clap: WELL DONE BILL

I would like to see Bill oddie do a program like
"Around the British Isles in 300 birds"
Where he has 4 months or something to see 300 species.
that would be great.

and while I am here why on earth isn't there a "Bill Oddie goes wild" dvd coming out!! Stupid BBC!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I wish they would put it on DVD.

I get totally frustrated by most of the local (Oz)
travel docos that hardly ever put a name to a
bird, mammal (except 'roo) or reptile.

Grrrr

Pete

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back