• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

REWARD!:) Vanguard EDT 8x32 CAMO (1 Viewer)

zseso

OFF:::

I am looking for the binoular mentioned in the title:

Vanguard EDT 8x32 in CAMO - it was sold just a short period of time by binoculars.com, but I am really interested in to buy one for my personal use!

If you have one, or knows someone, please let me know.

ON:::

http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=126378

There is a review/discussion of the Vanguard EDT line in this thread.

However, I think finding one might be a task. The best alternative I can suggest to you is to look into a Hawke 8x36, as it is probably fairly easily available in Europe. It has been a long time since I have seen any Vanguard binoculars anywhere and really don't know if any are still available. I think Google (or whatever your favorite search engine is) is likely your best friend here.

Last edited:
Thanks for your response - yes, I read that thread you mentioned.

Strangely enough, through Google search I found 3-4 shops whick still lists the 8x32 EDT in Black - but in the reality, they do not have in stock, backordered (but for 3-4 weeks no update on backorder time:).

So, I am still looking for...:)

Samy's Camera sales people says they have the black model only in stock in their Los Angeles Store.

http://www.samys.com/index/page/product/product_id/1555/name/8x32+EDT+Series+Waterproof+Binocular

I assume you already tried www.eyeshop.com and they didn't have any?

It is expensive and discontinued, and you would probably be better off with a more modern and current production model. But at least now you know where there is one in stock.

You could probably call the LA store direct and convince them to make you a deal, as I have a suspicion they haven't sold any in a while, and will probably own these forever unless they sell you one at a discount.

Tom

Last edited:
Samy's Camera sales people says they have the black model only in stock in their Los Angeles Store.

http://www.samys.com/index/page/product/product_id/1555/name/8x32+EDT+Series+Waterproof+Binocular

I assume you already tried www.eyeshop.com and they didn't have any?

It is expensive and discontinued, and you would probably be better off with a more modern and current production model. But at least now you know where there is one in stock.

You could probably call the LA store direct and convince them to make you a deal, as I have a suspicion they haven't sold any in a while, and will probably own these forever unless they sell you one at a discount.

Tom

In case anyone is interested, they are showing up on that auction site, the 8x32's & 8x42's in black from Sammy's Camera . They also seem to have a steep discount now. I might even bid just to check them out ..... gwen

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back