• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

you guys just might be able to help me out (1 Viewer)

glass man

ok here goes ;)
weather permitting ime of to the west coast of scotland for a couple of weeks in my motor home "camper van really " thought ide be posh

so i really need some help in sorting out some binoculars for some bird watching ect ect, i suppose your all going to say how much money have i got to spend
:h?: well put it this way i want to sort myself out a decent digital camera as well, and i suppose i'll have to get a decent lense for my bird clicking so i suppose about £400 - £600 :eek!: that hurt when i typed that, but the thing is i no what will happen if i get into this bird thing ? witch i really fancy doing,
i will want to get something abit decent to look through and take some snaps, so starting out cheap isn't the way to go, and the best bit about it is i am right next door to Norfolk and i no for sure theres some good viewing and clicking there, so your wisdom will be most apreaciated, and thanks for viewing this thread,:t:

Glass Man, welcome to the forum. If I was in your situation right now I would take a look at the Hawke Frontier ED's without hesitation. I did following the advice of many on this forum and am delighted with my choice. If you want excellent quality at a very affordable price wihout spending too much money (not knowing if you will get into birding) these are a great choice £280 at London Camera Exchange. I have a used pair of Minox in the classifieds that will fit the bill nicely but please forgive the shameless plug :)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back