• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

February Birding around Menton Italian-French Border (1 Viewer)

louisfh

I have posted in the france sub form as well http://birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=161488 but thought I may get a better response here.

I'm going on holiday next week(!) to Menton, on the cote d'azure and would like to know if there are any areas good for birding around there. Would Mercantour national park be good at this time of year and if so, where would be best? On some websites I've been drooling over the mention of lammergeiers, are there any locations nearby that might have any?

And any other ideas, I will hopefully have at least two full days of birding, possibly more so anywhere within about a 3-4 hour radius would be feasible.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Louis

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back