• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Minox 15x58 compared to Nikon 16x56 (1 Viewer)

Hi everyone, I need a little advice, I own a pair of Minox 15x58, but I was considering selling them for a set of new Nikon 16x56, I was just wondering if anyone have any experience with the new Nikons, my reason behind the decision is , the Nikons are a little smaller and is 1 power more than my Minox, with the same FOV. Anyone with any thoughts regarding if I should keep my Minox, or go with the Nikons? Thanks

Hola, no hablo Ingles, yo tengo los Nikon Monarch 5 16x56 y te puedo decir que son excelentes buena visión y claridad, además la nitidez es perfecta y los binoculares son ergonómicamente muy aceptable te lo recomiendo a mi me encantan, espero que lo compres, saludos. . .

Jose Gonzalez

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back