• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Eye cups for a Docter Nobilem 8X56B (1 Viewer)

dwkelly3

Greetings to all you folks out there in the Binocular forum, I'm not sure where to post this so please place it where you feel it belongs. Here is what I need to know, I have a pair of Docter Nobilem 8X56B binoculars (older model) that the fold down rubber eye cups have deteriorated to the point where the are useless and I was wondering where I could find a replacement set. I have e-mailed Docter but never received a response so any help that you can give would be greatly appreciated.

I contacted Teleskop and got a response the very next day, they said they were working on the situation and that they would get back to me and based on their initial response I am feeling confidant that they will. Thanks for your assistance it has been helpful.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back