• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A drive by? (1 Viewer)

Silver_Blood

Well I as driving home today and a black and orange bird just flew by the front of the window. I thought it was really nice. So I looked up on the internet for black and orange birds. I got this photo (it lookes just like the bird). But the bird that I was was more of an orange then yellow.

Here is the page so that you can see the photo

http://www.angelfire.com/creep/hugo/homepage1.htm

What do you think of it??????

Hi
See if you can find a picture of a Spot-breasted Oriole and look at that, they can be found in the Miami area.
Trev

Hi

Can't help you with the id, but welcome to Bird Forum on behalf of Admin and the Moderators. Have fun!

Spot-breasted Oriole is a good guess. Most of the Baltimore Orioles that live there in the winter have moved north. Although Baltimore Orioles are actually quite orange.

dennis

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back