• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm full of flu and would like something nice to lift my spirits. How about some new bins?

Andy

Would love to send some new binoculars to my daughter in Australia so that she could identify some birds whilst she is travelling there!

Sue

Nice photo of your girlfriend, Chosen Juan. :)

Norma Jean's "heavenly body" just replaced the Tak 22x60 as my desktop wallpaper!

Can't go out with the injury so I'm beginning to feel like Jimmy Stewart in "Rear Window". Now all I need is a ZR roof to discover which one of my neighbors has been murdered by her husband!

Brocky Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back