• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon 7x35 EII such a thing? (1 Viewer)

Henry,

I think Hans Braakhuis needs some secretarial help in maintaining his website. It's probably a common problem when you take up an avocation like this.

Bob

I think Hans Braakhuis needs some secretarial help in maintaining his website. It's probably a common problem when you take up an avocation like this.Bob

Yes please.

I started the binocular Excel file somewhere around the year 2001. I have printed brochures from Nikon USA since 1993 and Nikon Japan since 2000.

Making this list gives several problems. The names of binoculars are different in the US, Europe and Japan. I'll try to list the US names between (*) like (Astrolux). Several types are not everywhere available.

Mailing with Nikon Japan is not usual. Private contacts with mr Ohta from Customer Support means not that he will answer my mails. And his English is better than mine.

In Europe, Nikon Europe seems not to be interested in selling binoculars.
At Nikon Netherlands there is no involved manager for binoculars. A lot of Nikon binoculars in Europe have no names at all. Even a brochure for binoculars is not available on their website:
http://www.nikon.nl/nl_NL/products/category_pages/sport_optics/category_sport_optics_binoculars.page?sParamValueLbl=Sport%20Optics&sParam1ValueLbl=Verrekijkers&ParamValue=Sport+Optics&Subnav1Param=Binoculars&Subnav2Param=0&Subnav3Param=0&RunQuery=0&ID=0

Next week I'll try to give an update.

Thank you for your efforts on your project, Mr. Braakhuis. Getting accurate information on the history of these binoculars is not easy. We appreciate it.:t:

Bob

I would just like to confirm that the 8x30 E II and 10x35 E II are still available from Hong Kong. I received the 10x35 a few days ago and my father in law has ordered the 8x30. I already have my own 8x30 which I bought in Singapore last December.

The prices are 295 GBP (8x30) and 315 GPB (10x35) and include Fedex shipping.

Andy J

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back