• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Opticron HR WP 10x42 (dust) (1 Viewer)

hr21

Dear All,

Picked up a pair of these recently and I have noticed some dust inside the binocular (only small specs). I've only used them on two occasions and each time they were put straight back in their case/ covered up afterwards.

Wondering if I should return them or if it is something that is inevitable with bins?

Thanks

dust inside the binocular (only small specs)

Most binos have small specks of dust that are visible from the objective side (so small that indeed you need...specs to see them). Usually they have no effect on the view.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back