• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Columbus Day Weekend Sale - Give Us A Call, 516-217-1000 (1 Viewer)

gr8fuldoug

Camera Land / Supporting Vendor
f2af3c4f-e0a7-4a16-82ab-9e0672616b49.gif

Columbus Day Weekend Sale at Camera Land

If you're looking for a Camera , Binocular, Spotting Scope, Camera Bag, Photographic Lighting Kit, I think you get the picture, just give us a call at 516-217-1000 and Discover the savings we will offer you on this holiday weekend (Get it, Discover, lol. Sorry I couldn't help myself :) )

If you're looking for something we handle it's worth a call, 516-217-1000, to see what we can do for you.

* Some companies, such as Swarovski, etc do not participate. Please call to discuss any and all products you are interested in, 516-217-1000

** Demo, Open Box and already reduced sale items are excluded from this sale

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Thanks Doug! You guys have really taken care of me in three separate purchases of Leica Sports Optics, I can't thank you enough.

Took my Leica UVHD+ 8x42's to South Africa and Rwanda. Bino scoped the African Fish Eagle with an iPhone.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    547.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1921.jpg
    IMG_1921.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2327.JPG.jpg
    IMG_2327.JPG.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back