• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

HBW Illustrated Checklist (1 Viewer)

QUICK INDEX for Volume 2

I felt the need for an alphabetical Quick List for this book as well. It is more elaborate than the one I have for the first volume. Essentially, I used the common names of the compilation on the inside back covers. I did add a few scientific group names that I often use, and I split some groups like the butcherbirds and woodswallows into separate headings.

There is some repetition as well. Thus the various warblers show up under their full name plus under the warbler heading. I just tried to make full use of the sheet, that's why I call the list "expanded".

One place where it would fit is on the back of the book.

Attachments

• QUICK INDEX HBW CHECKLIST Vol 2 May2nd2017 expanded.docx
    26 KB · Views: 38
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back