• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

RSPB AG80 Scope with Tripod (1 Viewer)

IAN JAMES THOMPSON

I've just ordered the RSPB AG80 Scope, case, 35.5x eyepiece and Tripod with an additional RSPB AG 15-45x zoom/20-60x zoom eyepiece which will be delivered on Tuesday of this week. I would appreciate anyones views on this article either productive or negative on this Scopes performance.
Ian.

assume you have the option to try it for a while? Otherwise, its bit late to ask this question!

imo this is an ave scope for the money. tbh though am not fan of the rspb branded stuff.

Better value elsewhere...there products are designed for the green welly brigade, middle class folk, with more money than sense. If the welly fits.....theni guess you arent looking for `value for money`.

Second hand ED scope would be another option....

IF you want to compare/contrast it to an ED scope let me know, your not million miles away )

I've just receaved my AV80 Scope with Tripod from the RSPB, but there seems to be no way to attach the Scope to the Tripod and the instructions are just to attach a camera. Can anyone help?
Ian.

I've just receaved my AV80 Scope with Tripod from the RSPB, but there seems to be no way to attach the Scope to the Tripod and the instructions are just to attach a camera. Can anyone help?
Ian.

I've managed to get the AV80 Scope on to the Tripod, but I had to get in touch with the RSPB Online Shop by email and they got back to me and they where a great help. There was no instruction on how to attach the Scope to the Tripod, but there was how to attach a camera, which wasn't very good.
Ian.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back