• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Phone Skope universal does not fit... (1 Viewer)

Wetstuff

..an Alpen 788, nor the Swaro ATS 65. 'Assuming' this is to fit over the rubber eyecup, it is too small. As the Swaro adaptor is a tick dear for a couple of bits of plastic, is there another brand alternative that does not resemble a construction site? Thanks.

Jim

Turns out there are two sizes of 'universal' for Phone Skope ...and the erector set types mostly stop at 55mm. The Vankey model (looks like a lot of re-branding goes on) I got is actually pretty decent for U$14. but is also too small. A third is en route.

Jim

Turns out there are two sizes of 'universal' for Phone Skope ...and the erector set types mostly stop at 55mm. The Vankey model (looks like a lot of re-branding goes on) I got is actually pretty decent for U$14. but is also too small. A third is en route.

Jim

I just went with the one that fits my scope.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back