• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

HummerToons . . . (1 Viewer)

standard said:
hi, cat! so glad you made it.

frank, incredible pictures. keep the toons comin'. currently using 3 cups of sugar every 2 days here.
;-)

Cat, I am also glad to see you and Stan I am glad that I am still able to make nectar since fall migration is in full swing. Still seeing 3 hummers here in NY. THis morning they have been quite active at the pllants and feeders but I am pretty sure they are migrators as the dart off at the slightest movement.

Haven't posted much since I don't have any great pics to show everyone like many of you do and I have been busy locating friends that were in Katrina's path. Hopefully I will be able to catch up soon but then all my hummers will be gone so I will have to enjoy everyone else's.

Penny

Frank, It is good to see you are still up to your old tricks. I think you have found a place where your creations are really appreciated.

PerkyPet.jpg

LOL, Frank, keep 'em comin'! Have you considered doing a book, sorta like the Far Side of Hummingbirds? Or a daily desk calendar? What a great way to start each day with a laugh! Many thanks!!! :clap:

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back