• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Opticron Customer Service (1 Viewer)

Moocher

Well, what can I say except. . . . Outstanding!

I somehow damaged my Opticron GS52 Scope. If you are interested in the details they can be seen on the URL below.

http://moochersmoor.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/opticron-take-customer-service-seriously.html

I packaged the scope up and posted it to Opticron Service Dept on Tuesday 14th May. Today, Monday the 20th of May, my scope was returned to me. Repaired good as new, and completely free under Opticron's warranty. Yes, back in my hands in 6 days!

I already rate Opticron products on Optical quality and value for money. All my birding equipment is of the Opticron brand. This is the first problem I have encountered and to say I am impresses with the after sales service is an understatement.

Opticron can count on ongoing brand Loyalty from me.

I thought this was worth sharing. If you are about to part with some of your hard earned cash on optical equipment, you want to know that in the event of a problem you will be looked after. The customer care I have just received from Opticron is unbeatable.

Thank You Opticron.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back