• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Romania Summer 2014 (1 Viewer)

squidfish

Hi

For this year's overseas trip I headed off to Romania with Sakertours. This involved 3 days on the Danube Delta, 2 days in the Macin mountains and 2 days around the Black Sea coastal lagoons at Constanta. As you will see it would take forever to transfer my accounts of the trip on here so I have provided links to the full trip report below.

http://wildlifephotographic.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Romania

Please note the posts are in reverse order.

Cheers

Rich

Last edited:
Thanks Simon. The red necked grebes and pelicans were special and both new species in front of the camera for me. I was amazed by the number of cuckoos there.

Cheers

Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back